• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 gt/cs

franklinair

There's a Highland Green CS on E-Bay, VIN 8R01C143546. Its listed in the new CS book, but not on our site registry. I'm tempted.
Being computer challenged, I don't know how to attach the ad. :embarass:

Neil

Edward Bodoh

I saw this car last month at show in Stockton, Ca. Didn't talk to owner but display info said original owner car. Looked very clean. Numbers matching if I recall correctly. Wish I had room for another. Good looking car. Manteca is just south of Sacramento.

somethingspecial

Neil, Check with Jeff Speegle, he lives in Manteca. He may be able to inspect it for you.

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Creature of habit.:wink:
I'd prefer a 302, but a 289 is OK.

Neil

robert campbell

The close up of the left side scoop does not speak to orginal paint. Witness line is gone. No problem, but IMO not original paint as stated in the ad.

GREAT looking car! Everthing else looks awesome from what the pictures display.

Rob

gazrox

I doubt the interior is original as stated either. No shoulder strap belts or coat hooks (looks like the coat hooks were covered over by the aftermarket headliner). And the green carpet doesn't look right - its a ghastly green!

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I was the high bidder, but it did not meet reserve. Seller said they were looking to get $30K.:eek: I wished him luck, and thanked him for the info.

Neil

TexAg

$30k?? Neil, I sell you mine back for that!! :wink:

Maybe not, I love it too much!!:cool: