• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 67 HCS Fender Badges

GreenSpark

Looking for a pair of original 67 High Country Special fender badges in very good - excellent condition.

Has anyone made good re-pops?

Cheers,
-GreenSpark

clydeomite

67 High country badges

Hello:
I recently picked up a set of NOS 67 badges at a yard sale. Thes are still in the factory package and new never seen a car. I can send you a pic. Bob Teets told me these are most likely the only ones that exist in this condition. I'm asking $300.00 shipped insured to you .clydeomite@q.com
Thankx Clyde-0-mite

Attachments

• 67 High country special badges 001.jpg
    67 High country special badges 001.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GreenSpark

Hello:
I recently picked up a set of NOS 67 badges at a yard sale. Thes are still in the factory package and new never seen a car. I can send you a pic. Bob Teets told me these are most likely the only ones that exist in this condition. I'm asking $300.00 shipped insured to you .clydeomite@q.com
Thankx Clyde-0-mite

Thanks for the response Yes, i'd like to see a pic.

clydeomite

I posted a pic with the add reponse if you look above you can zoom it by clicking on it. I also enclosed my email fi you care to email me I can respond that way.
Thankx Clyde-0-Mite