• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy Birthday gtcs1 and Powell

somethingspecial

Two birthday wishes today, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you both. Hope you have a wonderful day. Mike and Robinette

68sunlitgold

What a special day to have a birthday. Happy birthday and Merry Christmas to both of you!

Doug

PS. Merry Christmas to everyone who contributes so much to this hobby!! I hope the coming year brings the joy of turning the key on your 'Special' car!!

Powell

Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year. Thanks for the warm Birthday wishes, it's nice to hear from such a fantastic group of CS lovers.
Ralph

Midnight Special

Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year. Thanks for the warm Birthday wishes, it's nice to hear from such a fantastic group of CS lovers.
Ralph

Mmm...Not so sure about that. It could've gone badly!.....>

Attachments

• bdpowell.jpg
    bdpowell.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 44
  • bdp2.jpg
    bdp2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 43
  • bdp3.jpg
    bdp3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

Way to Funny.

Sometimes I think you have tooooooo much time on your hands. I always treat people like they are Something Special. LOL (On a lighter note, I see the camera still adds a.......couple hundred pounds, well at least on me that is, That darn vest always made me look FAT) LOL

gtcs1

Hi, wasn't expecting such nice wishes.

Just back from family gatherings. Thanks so much for the warm wishes. I feel so good on this site, what a great gang you are all.

Both my older brothers remembered me last night, again, that I scrapped their christmas time the year I was born. They were 12 and 13 years old then... LOL

gtcs, pierre

rvrtrash

Happy birthday to both of you, and best wishes for the new year.

Steve

franklinair

Ralph & Pierre: What a GREAT day for a Birthday. Many happy returns, and Best Wishes.

Neil