• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

You might be a redneck if................

390cs68rcode

You have a 68 Cobra Jet motor in the trunk of your Mercedes, a license plate that reads JODIRT and a guard cat named Bud. Anyone else see the humor in this? :tongue:

Attachments

• Dsc00257.jpg
    Dsc00257.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 21
  • Dsc00258.jpg
    Dsc00258.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Dsc00259.jpg
    Dsc00259.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Dsc00260.jpg
    Dsc00260.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 18

Diesel Donna

I do! I do!

But you coulda thrown in an old hound dog named Bubba. :grin:

case12

A redneck with a Mercedes.....I don't know many of those. :confused: Most rednecks I have seen have the 428 engine block rusting in the back of their pickup (the extra weight gives 'em better traction in the red mud).

(fyi..I was born in south Georgia..so I speak of rednecks with experience...I was one. Someday I will post pictures of my 72 Dodge Charger with 50's on the back, bright yellow traction bars, and flames painted down the sides) Casey

6t8-390gt

Being a redneck isn't a bad thing, is it? I also thought, once a redneck always a redneck. Originally from southern Virginia I too have some experience.

Danny

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

6t8-390gt said:
Being a redneck isn't a bad thing, is it? I also thought, once a redneck always a redneck. Originally from southern Virginia I too have some experience.

Danny

nope, not a bad thing. just something funny to laugh and talk about.

If you can't make fun of your friends then make fun of yourself. :wink:

Perkchiro

Jason, I'd be more convinced that you are a redneck if you had that Mecedes parked in front of a doublewide!:wink:
Steve

Perkchiro

I guess I should have spelled that correctly. That would be Mercedes? Oh well, I'm a redneck Missourian.

Mustanglvr

Perkchiro said:
Jason, I'd be more convinced that you are a redneck if you had that Mecedes parked in front of a doublewide!:wink:
Steve

Would`nt that be Trailer trash? Or is that a completely different thing?

I live in a trailer court and I paid more for my car then I did my house. Whats that called? :wink:

Oh yeah, I just remembered, I`ve been on the "Jerry Springer Show", LOL.

Perkchiro

Ronda: Remember, one can be many things to many people. You can string identifiers together such as: "Redneck trailer trash!" or "gun totten', pickup drivin', houn' dog haulin' beer drinkin' redneck trailer trash." I would probably identify with a few of those myself.:wink:

Mosesatm

I'm sure neither Steve or Hook have ever measured a fish this way.

How the redneckish persons in Texas measure mileage is by the number of empty beer cans in the bed of the pickup.

Last edited:

hookedtrout

Mosesatm said:
I'm sure neither Steve or Hook have ever measured a fish this way.

How the redneckish persons in Texas measure mileage is by the number of empty beer cans in the bed of the pickup.

What kind of fish is that? Striper?

Cory

rvrtrash

Perkchiro said:
Boy Howdy, never cought a fish 7 beer can lengths! That's a biggin!:grin:

Floating through Hell's Canyon 2 years ago one of the guys in our party caught a 7.5 ft. Sturgeon. I've got a picture of him stretched out on the top of the damn thing to give a size comparison. To bad it's all catch and release down there.
Steve

Perkchiro

Arlie's Birthday party????

Hey, Arlie did you have another birthday party without inviting your friends on this website? Here are pix I pirated. Note Arlies friend's haircut with the creative #3 etched on his back. Also the neat cup holders and birthday cake!
Steve

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 17
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 17

Mosesatm

Perkchiro said:
Hey, Arlie did you have another birthday party without inviting your friends on this website? Here are pix I pirated. Note Arlies friend's haircut with the creative #3 etched on his back. Also the neat cup holders and birthday cake!
Steve
That would be part of the Eastern Washington gene pool that I'm trying to drain.