• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Something for all you GT/CS owners

hotrodgrany

I was told to pass this along . go to www.454autoart.com, you need to than go to online store, than click on view custom apperal on other product. than click on American Muscle and go to Mustang showroom and check out the black GT/CS. What do you think?

OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

sam said:
I'd prefer to see a 68' Calspec
all you have to do is send a picture of your car and he will design one for you, just showing what he can do, I sure would like to see your GT/CS on one, ok.

Midnight Special

hotrodgrany said:
all you have to do is send a picture of your car and he will design one for you, just showing what he can do, I sure would like to see your GT/CS on one, ok.

...Perty neat. I think he did a '68 once; I remember seeing one w/ that familiar checkered flag background on e-bay a while back.

Mustanglvr

Sam, open your mind. The 68`s share the world with the 07`s and hopefully with the 08`s someday too.

70boss

Check out the 66 GT-350...the red one with webers...

I built that car last winter. It went to a dealer in Florida and the guy at 454 autoart made me some custom business cards. Very cool.

CJ

Thanks Granny for passing along the info. Gotta luv that art work.

CJ

CJ

I recently contacted the owner of www.454autoart.com Jeff Downes and submitted a photo of my GT/CS. A couple of days later he had the picture with art work posted on his web site http://454autoart.com/id110.html
Excellent art work. Just ordered a bunch of shirts.

Thanks for the info Granny...

CJ

Attachments

• 68gtcs_jpg_w180h180.jpg
    68gtcs_jpg_w180h180.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
hotrodgrany

hotrodgrany

CJ said:
I recently contacted the owner of www.454autoart.com Jeff Downes and submitted a photo of my GT/CS. A couple of days later he had the picture with art work posted on his web site http://454autoart.com/id110.html
Excellent art work. Just ordered a bunch of shirts.

Thanks for the info Granny...

CJ
You are welcome, I was just on this,and saw both our GT/CS's on it.

hookedtrout

Amazing how the Computer has changed the world, they can take your photo turn it into art and post it for sale in nothing flat and at no real major cost so it makes it all very feasable to give you some examples where as prior to digital photography and computers to make up the samples as you see on this web site would have been very difficult and expensive just to get to the point that you had something to use for advertsing and we all know the power of seeing. It makes it a lot easier to get it out to the public at a very reasonable cost as well, much cheaper than than the days of going to the print presses.

Cory