• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Stripe Help

Timmknz

Hey everyone-
Is there a template availble for the side and tail stripes? Or maybe just a measurement sheet or a thread I missed? I know Casey (thankyou!) was able to obtain a lot of the original drawings, are these available yet?
Attempting to have the stripes redone this week
T

P

PNewitt

Hi Tim!

Somewhere on these threads is a photo of the stripe installation specs from my 1989 book.

I'm sure that soon enough one of our eagle-eyes site experts will come up with the exact URL to show you my page.

Paul N.

OP
OP
Timmknz

Timmknz

Thanks

This is just another example of how helpful this site is. This is perfect info, thanks again
T

PFSlim

T

I have posted one of the threads listed above and have helped a couple of members providing advice on how to install. Let me know if I can help you. PM me if you need something.

Paul