• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on Craigslist

gt/csj4

If i "dare take this pony on" lmao i laughed pretty good at that one. Really DO NOT like the shelby front end on it...seems sacrilegious to do that

franklinair

In the 5th photo that shows the seats: What is the piece of metal that appears to be pop riveted to the door jam?
$45K seems way high. Hope he's not upside down in his investment.

Neil

Last edited:

bates40

The first thing I look for in a car which I am intersted in purchasing (and I have been looking for more than 1 year) is if the car takes my breath away - this one does not, and conversly seems rather ugly.

Mosesatm

Agreed, I usually like the Green Hornet look but it just doesn't work on this car.

Neil, good catch. I have no idea what that is but it shouldn't be on a $45K car.

I tweaked the lighting a bit in Photoshop and came up with this.

Attachments

• Door Jamb.jpg
    Door Jamb.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

gt/csj4

That chrome piece is meant for a convertible if im not mistaken. Unless this was a big block car the money is way to high for it. He wasted too much money on all those fiberglass pieces to gain any leverage. Aside from that, the car is a long way off from restored. Or at least what i consider restored

Edit i was viewing the pic from my phone it looked chrome but now looking at our on a computer i have no idea what that piece is.