• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

OFF SUBJECT

BrandonB

Just cus I'm the nosiet kid alive I was wondering where everyones placement on these forums are. I live in Overland Park, Kansas. You guys/gals?

darb

Pasadena CA, with the dented door but still beautiful GT/CS

hookedtrout

Rocky Mountains, Idaho near Yellowstone National Park for me. My Special spends its winters stored away in the garage but it gives me something to look forward to in the spring along with some great fly hatches on the Henry's Fork.

Cory

OP
OP
B

BrandonB

I figured I better get to know everyone since over the summer I'll more then likely spam the boards with a million and one questions about my car. ;D

P.S. Thanks for all the help before, now and later

Russ

Beautiful Flagstaff, AZ, near the Grand Canyon and in the pine trees at 7000 feet. Russ

Calspecialdreamer

Cabot, Arkansas (30 minutes from Little Rock). I don't have a GT/CS (I do have a '68 coupe) but I'm looking for a "J" code. My wife used to be an Air Force recruiter in Overland Park, Kansas. You would have been a good candidate for her!

OP
OP
B

BrandonB

So were you in OP for a while? not many cops around the country side, makes driving more fun ;)

quicknick

Three Rivers Michigan. The only GT/CS at any car show around here.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
B

BrandonB

bbeatty man seriously? :eek: Lenexa is where I picked my '68 at :p rock on maybe we'll meet to discuss cars ;D

bish

[quote author=quicknick link=board=1;threadid=394;start=0#msg2070 date=1054050984]
Where in Detroit Bish? I grew up on Conners and Gratiot!
[/quote]
Actually I live in Howell, MI. 30 mi away. Nobody knows Howell, but everyone knows D town. I work in Southfield.

Is the area grew up in Hamtramck?

68sunlitgold

Prattville, Alabama until 28 June...then off to Osan Air Force Base, Republic of South Korea. I will be away from my 3 cars (wife will be away from her 2 firebirds) for 2 years. :'( Off to see the Orient!!
Doug

Sarge

I'm in Milpitas, CA (which was home of the "San Jose" GT/CS plant in '68 about 2 miles from my house.) OK so I have no chance for the "road trip" award, but do win closest to "birthplace" award!!!

Robert