• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mca show

hcsstang

Wish me luck. I'm heading out to the MCA Dublin show in Ohio. If any body is planning on going to the show stop by and say hi.

68gt390

Tom;
We'll see you this weekend. I'll be working two sides of the show - Safety/Security as well as judging. Have a safe trip.
Weather looks good except for possible scattered thunderstorms on Saturday. I'm confident they'll go around us.

Don

ahainline

Good luck Tom, look forward to meeting a few of you guys there. The show is just a few minutes from my house so I am one of the lucky ones! :)

J_Speegle

IF you need or want, I will be traveling with my San Jose paint inspector stamps ( as I normally do at shows) and will place the correct/original looking stamps on your car for free if you'll look me up (often contact all San Jose cars on the field on Friday and at least ask)

Just an effort to get things right - hate those NJ paint inspector names and design that are often find there way onto San Jose cars in the east ;)

See you there

Jeff

franklinair

WOW!
I just ck'd the MCA website - it says the show car registration is FULL for the Ohio show. It's about an 8 hour drive for me (from franklin, NC), but I WAS tempted! Good Luck.

Neil

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

Here it is Tuesday night packet and I'm ready to roll. two more days . I can't wait. Thanks to everybody that wished me well.

ahainline

IF you need or want, I will be traveling with my San Jose paint inspector stamps ( as I normally do at shows) and will place the correct/original looking stamps on your car for free if you'll look me up (often contact all San Jose cars on the field on Friday and at least ask)

Just an effort to get things right - hate those NJ paint inspector names and design that are often find there way onto San Jose cars in the east ;)

See you there

Jeff

HAHA, wanna come to the parking lot and stamp my car lol? Was going to enter it into the show but I am sure the quality of cars that in the show are a lil above mine.

WOW!
I just ck'd the MCA website - it says the show car registration is FULL for the Ohio show. It's about an 8 hour drive for me (from franklin, NC), but I WAS tempted! Good Luck.

Neil

Yea the show sold out over a couple months ago I think. I think they actually over booked it too if I remember correctly. Going to be fun though, you should drive up anyway Neil.

case12

I am registered and confirmed, but cant go. Anyone want my slot, I'll send you the paper work. (you may have to pretend to be Casey for the gatekeeper, and accept any trophies you win on my behalf :grin: ). Casey

ahainline

Casey, what group did you register with? I wouldnt mind putting the car in just for shits and giggles but dont know how much of a hassle it will be being that I wont be able to be at the show on Sat..guess I could just have some fellow members watch the car while I was away. And my guess is that it isnt as easy as just showing up with a car and paperwork, especially since the paperwork details your car differently than mine.

albegtcs

I had fun at the show, I was surprised by the number of open slots, Even though the show was sold out there were about 11 open slots on Saturday morning before the show started. I was also surprised that there were not more GT/CS car there. I was one of three 07-09 cars and I think there were only two 68 cars. I hope no one else got caught in the hail storms on Sunday..