• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. GT/CS in Boise Roadster Show

TheBlkPearl

Does anyone know if Jeff Blanc is a member of this site. I think that he is from Utah - he had this beautiful GT/CS in the Boise Roadster Show this weekend but I did not find him. The car has nice options; 4 speed, air, shoulder restraints, etc. I didn't get the VIN either - detective work is not going to be my career....

Attachments

• DSCF5071A.JPG
    DSCF5071A.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 76

J.Bart

missed you guy's at "chrome in the dome"
Cory was looking for you guys too

OP
OP
TheBlkPearl

TheBlkPearl

Dang

Dang - we wanted to go but had other stuff going on - liked to have seen you guys. Did you enter your car this year?

J.Bart

yes i haven't missed it yet, i have had at least one of my cars in every year

Attachments

• new wheels installed 042.jpg
    new wheels installed 042.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 31
  • new wheels installed 043.jpg
    new wheels installed 043.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
TheBlkPearl

TheBlkPearl

Nice wheels and Sweet trophy!!
Not sure about the Twin Falls car show - when is it?
The car show at BSU is May 28 and they will be taking pictures on the football field - your Blue CS would look bad a$$ - maybe a calendar shot :)

dalorzo_f

Question, the placard notes a GT, but no badges on the fender.

If a CS was a true GT did they not place the GT badges, and still only used the fender script?

And that looks real close to the one I just bought, but it's a pretty plain jane C code in average daily driver condition. Removed the GT rims and replaced 'em with a set of Magnum 500's I had lying around...

Ruppstang

Yes that is my understanging. I find it interesting that Ford did not use the GT emblem but used the GT hub caps. Marty

Ruppstang

I think there are others here that may know more about the gas cap but I think I read that a few early ones got the GT cap but most encluding the GTs got the running horse. Marty