• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Classic Car Restoration\Repair in San Bernardino\Riverside

HappyHour

Thought I would ask real quick if anyone had experience with classic car repair\restore shops in San Bernadino\Riverside area (SoCal). Im getting my CS a throrough inspection to see what may need to be addressed further down the line. The shops Im seeing right now are pretty high end (not that CS isnt). :smile:

Previous owner did a great job keeping it great condition but still not ready for any long hauls yet. Any feedback appreciated!

Robert

OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

I think Im gonna answer my own question. These guys just did a frame off '65resto so are pretty knowledgeable. Will provide details if interested after appointment.

http://www.gabescollisionandrestorationcenter.com/

And I am getting a callback from these guys..

Mark's Auto Restoration & Racing‎ - more info
1920 Riverview Dr # 105, San Bernardino, CA
(909) 796-6717‎

CougarCJ

Another one that, while I don't have first hand experience with, does know their stuff.

M Detail
1525 3rd St Ste H, Riverside, CA 92507

(951) 686-3929

Ask for Bruce.

OP
OP
HappyHour

HappyHour

Cool thanks!

Gabe's in Yucaipa turned out to be pretty solid. They has a Barracuda they have in pieces, 65 Mustang they are putting anew engine in, Camaro they are doing frame up, and a 70 Cougar that they are doing all new updated front suspension on.

Got a pretty good idea of what I will need to work on my CS...mostly front and rear suspension and the leaf springs are tired. Also will be looking at doing disc brakes kit.

Robert