• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS or HCS in a Garage Mural

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I give up. Where in the mural is a GT/CS? And I always thought I was good at "where's Waldo".:wink:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

It looks to me like the red car's antenna is in front of a GT/CS tail light. Maybe it's a '67 Shelby tail light but there seems to be a white stripe, and a Mustang script, above it.

Never mind; it's the dash from a Corvette. Now that's embarrassing!!!!!!

Mustanglvr

Ha! I was right!
Don`t worry Arlie its Monday, thats a good excuse. ;)

joedls

Mosesatm said:
It looks to me like the red car's antenna is in front of a GT/CS tail light. Maybe it's a '67 Shelby tail light but there seems to be a white stripe, and a Mustang script, above it.

Never mind; it's the dash from a Corvette. Now that's embarrassing!!!!!!

I thought that at first. But upon closer inspection, it appears to be the interior and windshield of a convertible. Maybe a vette???

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Here is a straight-on shot.

Last edited: