• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Lucas Square 8 lamps available

hoop

Hello Everyone,

Just to let you know that the Lucas Square 8 lamp in all chrome, are now available again here in the UK. We have had them made with Lucas approval.

They are available for £70 each (£140 a pair) and come complete with the black covers with the square window. Shipping to the USA & Canada would be around £27 on UPS. This makes the total for a pair around $310-320 depending on the exchange rate you get from Credit card/Paypal.

I have sold quite a few pairs of these on Ebay over the last year with great feedback.

If any of you are interested in purchasing a pair please contact me.

OP
OP
H

hoop

Right, now I've figured out how to do it, here are some pictures.

sq3.jpg

sq4.jpg

70boss

I got the foglights. Thanks and they look great. Very quick shipping from England.

OP
OP
H

hoop

70boss said:
I got the foglights. Thanks and they look great. Very quick shipping from England.

No Problem!

I'd love to see a picture when they're fitted.