• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marshall fog lights identification

CS68

my California special was build on february and it has marshall foglights, but I was reading about the marshall fog lights in this site and my foglights don't seen to match the numbers. when i was cleaning them the number that they display were 653/88 1379 do you know if they are correct??? also int he little sticker inside the lights it also has the number.

68sunlitgold

CS68,
it would seem that you have 653's on the car instead of the correct 656's. I would just keep the 653's on it until you can find a pair of 656's. Like I have said in the past, it is very difficult to tell the difference from 5 feet away, they look almost identical. The numbers you gave, I assume are from the inner housing, does the lense have "656" in the upper left corner? Just asking becuase someone might have changed out the housing but kept the lenses.

Doug