• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

lost in the cyber zone

I am quite sure my problem getting registered is pilot error however it seems impossible to correct since I used my e-mail address when I first tried to register it will not let me use it again since it already belongs to a registered user....that's me!!! I first registered our first GT/CS C code car and used the user name Worty. I was never able to get in again. I decided to change our user name to Jerri (my wifes name) it will not let us register with our e-mail address.We enjoy the site very much we have registered the J code car we are currently selling, the C code car which we sold through this sight, and we were the winning bid on the S code Ebay car mentioned on this site.We are not in the selling cars game just tested the water with these unique cars and decided we wanted the rarest one possible. I personally am more into the Shelby sites and enjoy my 66 GT350. My wife loves her GT/CS and we appreciate this site as well as the people that contribute to it. Please help!!!

68sunlitgold

Jerri or Worty,
There is a ID registery for "Worty" so I am sure that you did it correctly, the problem is probably in your password, Jon can reset it for you. Did you already re-register with "Jerri" as your ID, I did not see it in the list of registered users?
Doug

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Jerri,

Check your email. I reset your password and sent it to you. Let me know if you have problems.

OP
OP
G

Thank-you Doug and Jon I will try it this evening and post the pics for the car i am trying to sell.