• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Thank you thread for Paul Newitt for his registry work

390cs68rcode

I'd like to thank Paul for the work he has put into the 3 registry volumes he put together. I think we all owe him some thanks for that work.

In life we all go through different things and some of them stay around and some of them don't. I know for me I have things I focus on for long periods of time and some not as long. Paul focused on the Registry for a long time and has decided to move on. I can respect that.

I'd like this thread to be for positive things to say to Paul.

Thank you Paul.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Jason - Thanks for the thread. I totally agree. He's done years and years of very detailed research and published 3 books on the subject. That's much more attention then most classic car models ever get.

So I too would like to say thanks to Paul for all his efforts.

68CaliSp

I would like to thank Paul as well. I have had the pleasure of reading and referencing his previous two books but have not had a chance to see the new. Notwithstanding, the number of compliments on the detail and looks of the new book tells me that it is one of a kind. I greatly appreciate his many years of hard work, dedication and research into the subject of the GT/CS thus helping to preserve its niche within the Mustang Community.

Cameron

NosAvrenim

Thank you Paul!!

Paul,

Thank you for all the many years spent uncovering and documenting the history behind the GT/CS and the excellent registries that have been the output. Additionally, thank you for the time spent answering questions and providing a bit of advice.

While I'm sad to see you move on to other challenges and adventures, I do wish you the best. With a little luck, you'll be back riding a pony again before long.

Cheers,
Nate

J.Bart

Paul, it was nice to meet you at Saac 35, thanks for all of the hard work.

calspcl

Paul, before the dawn of the computer age I was trying to learn more about the GT/CS. I found a copy of your 2nd registry at a swap meet and all my questions were answered.
I appreciate all you've done for the GT/CS!

dalorzo_f

As one who is attempting a Mustang related book I can appreciate the effort... the time to research, write, edit and backcheck is staggering...

It is a very good result and great reference for the hobby.

Russ

Paul,

While we have never met, I have a great respect for what you have accomplished with your informative and detailed books. Without your books, I could not have accomplished the accurate restorations on my two GT/CS Mustangs, so I am in your debt. I believe you will still be a consultant to those in need, and I wish you the very best with your next project.

Russ

TheBlkPearl

Thanks to all of you!!

I would also like to thank Paul for all of his effort and work on documenting the CS's. All of you on this web site deserve a thank you for your dedication and input on the many aspects of the CS. Lastly – a good luck to whomever takes over the job of registering future CS’s :)

Mustanger

Thank you, Paul, for all the hard work you put into your books!!! Your latest book really steps up "the bar" on Mustang books, and the detail put into it is amazing!! I know how you put alot into this effort, and the sacrafices you made to complete it ... the book is invaluable and priceless. And I also want to thank you for your waving the GTCS flag back when you started with your earlier books, which helped keep the GTCS flame alive ... I salute you :flag: ...