• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Cobra Update Again

PFSlim

We have pretty much finished the Factory Five Cobra we were building with our brother-in-law. Yesterday was the first day out for a test drive. The car is fantastic. A very nice build and a nice piece to own.

So, we now have the GT/CS, a Factory Five Cobra Replica (302 with 350 HP) and a Premier Cobra Replica (428 with 475 HP) for our stable.

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_1733.jpg
    IMG_1733.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Cobra.jpg
    Cobra.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 23
  • SmithFord053.JPG
    SmithFord053.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Mustanger

That's awesome ... now you need to offer "little kids" (or the young-at-heart) some "pony rides" :wink: ...

Mustanger

... a Factory Five Cobra Replica (302 with 350 HP) ...
Paul

... BTW, Paul, how do you like the Ford Racing 302? I heard nothing but praise about these motors, and know of a few guys that had these put into their cars ... all of them seem very happy with them :thumb: ...

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

It was Tony's (my brother-in-law) decision to order the Ford crate racing motor. I am very, very impressed with it. It is a very nice looking engine. Ford had told us that the engine would dyno around 347HP and they were almost right on the money. The heads are huge but makes the 302 look nice under the hood. Sounds great!!

If I were building a car, I would most certainly order one.

Paul

Attachments

• Photo_050507_002.JPG
    Photo_050507_002.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 37

rvrtrash

VERY nice! :wink: I know where I'm visiting next time I'm in that part of the country.

Steve

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Many thanks for everyone's kind responses regarding our latest cobra addition. My brother in-law has had the car basically one week and already has 300 miles on the car!!! They are loving every second.

Thanks again!!

Paul