• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Gt/cs

jsa3107

Well it came in today white in color
Well worth the wait
One question I understood it had special front floor mats would anyone have a picture of what they look like ?
Thanks
mark

bztz4m

Yep same here. Not really special just different than stock ones. I put in Camel colored ones to make the carpet two tone.

Wayne Westmoreland

I sure hope you are enjoying yours as much as I love mine. The first week a rock hit my windshield and cracked it (on the passenger side). What made me so mad is that it wasn't bad enough to justify running out and replacing it. I do wish I had gotten a convertible and a standard.

Oh well, I'm flying to Dallas on Friday to pick up a 2001 Mustang GT Convertible. It is black with tan interior and has 75,000 miles on it. I got it off e-bay and am looking forward to having a convertible again even though my wife will be the primary driver.

Any way....... happy CSing

audiotubes

Well it came in today white in color
Well worth the wait
One question I understood it had special front floor mats would anyone have a picture of what they look like ?
Thanks
mark

Hi Mark,

If you got the California Special factory (as opposed to the add-on package for the GT) it should have come with the special front floor mats. They are either black or camel, with an bright aluminum MUSTANG badge along the outboard side. They are supposed to be standard with the GT/CS as it comes from the factory. If your CS is the accessory package for the GT, they might not be a part of that package. Check with your dealer, he might owe you a set of these mats! They are not available in the accessory catalog. They just have the galloping pony mat sets in either carpet or all-weather rubber.

Jenstang

Ditto - aluminum MUSTANG badging. I originally thought I'd received the wrong mats because I expected them to say GT/CS or even "California Special" spelled out in script was what I pictured. I even called my dealer and discussed this last July, and then Ford themselves to clarify.