• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 dash clock

clipper

I've called a few places to try and come up with a clock for my dash. I just bought a CS and the clock is missing. Actually is was removed in order to have a non stock oil pressure gage installed in its place some time ago. I have to troubleshoot the stock oil pressure gage problem and the hopefully install a new clock! Any help would be great!

RacingFan

:) I bought a really nice converted dash clock (quartz) from Paul Stienborn at the Carlisle show last year. He runs a business called Classic Automotive. You should be able to reach him at 810-659-5219. I am sure you could find one at the Nashville show or FORD Carlilse.

68sunlitgold

clipper,
As with many mustang parts, your best bet may be ebay, just type in "67 mustang clock" or "68 mustang clock" they are the same.
Doug

rvrtrash

This is just FYI. I was at a swap meet this last weekend and one of the vendors said he'd bought a 68 Cougar dash cluster to get the clock and it wouldn't fit in the Mustang dash cluster. I don't know if this is accurate, but thought you should know of the potential in case you ran into a Cougar clock somewhere.
Steve

OP
OP
C

clipper

Thanks Doug,
Yes the couger clock has a concave face and the Mustang has the flat face. However they both use the same adjustment knobs. I did find a clock, it doesn't work. Can anyone recomend a shop to install the Quartz movement?