• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I got a CS, too!

Sherri P.

:D :D

Well I finally get to join all of you as a owner of California Special!! I am thrilled with my new toy. I have changed my sign-on name, (formerly Sherri P) I made my purchase over the July 4th weekend. It has a 302, which is what I really wanted. I got the Marti report to authenticate it before buying. Now I want to get the more detailed report. I will try and post pics soon. This is a great site, with lots of helpful advise.

spclgal

19HCS68

Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of your car. Welcome to the club! 8)

Gary

rjw

What a fitting way to celebrate the fourth!
Richard

68gt390

Spclgal:
Congratulations on your new edition. What color is your car, auto or 4 speed? Am looking forward to seeing some photo's.

Don ;D

OP
OP
S

Sherri P.

C:\My Documents\My Pictures\mustang cs

I'm not sure if this will work, I'm trying to post a picture of the car. It's red w/black vinyl top, and blue interior.
It was originally Diamond Blue, but the woman I bought it from had it painted red. I think she must have been planning to change the interior, too. I will probably take it back to original, when I get some $$ I know the stripe is wrong and it has the wrong wheels, but those things can always be changed. It has a 302, single exhaust, ps, pb and at. I love driving it. Everywhere you go people honk, wave and make comments.

spclgal :)

OP
OP
S

Sherri P.

:p I can't figure out how to post the pics. I'm not very good at this computer stuff...

Sherri

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sherri,

At the very bottom when you post there's an area titled "attach". Click the "browse" button to find the picture on your computer and upload it.

The "Insert Image" button up top is for photos that are already on the web somewhere.

68sunlitgold

Sherri,
you may be correct, the picture can not be larger than 100KB so you may have to decrease the size.

Doug