• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Log House Pub Hot Rod & Harley car show

GT/CS S Code

Well, Laurie and I took the GT/CS out to the last big show and shine for 2011 in our area today. The Log House Pub has sponsored an annual show and shine for several years raising funds for charity and it keeps getting bigger and bigger each year. It was blistering hot all day long, but there was a huge variety of cars, trucks, hot rods, and custom bikes to see ...
Here is the link to some photos that I shot today.
http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/Reverend_Al/Log House Pub Hot Rod and Harley Show 2011/
Enjoy!
Al & Laurie

TheBlkPearl

Nice show

Love all the rods and muscle cars - was especially drawn to that Sunbeam Tiger. Used to have a Sunbeam Alpine but it never grew up to be a tiger ...............

Randy

rvrtrash

Nice variety of cars!
I've always liked the Tiger's as well.

Steve

OP
OP
GT/CS S Code

GT/CS S Code

Tigers galore!

If you go back to my previous thread about the "Blethering Place Collector Car Show" earlier this year you'll see three different Tigers in my photos of that show (including this British Racing Green version). Surprisingly, there are several of these cars on Vancouver Island ...

Although I haven't seen one recently, there were also several TVR Tuscan SE's on Vancouver Island a few years back. They were popular in the local area sports car racing circuit.

Love all the rods and muscle cars - was especially drawn to that Sunbeam Tiger. Used to have a Sunbeam Alpine but it never grew up to be a tiger ...............

Randy

Attachments

• TVR Tuscanjpg.jpg
    TVR Tuscanjpg.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 96