• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN: emails to AOL members

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Looks like AOL is filtering out emails sent from this site spam. I'm looking into how to get off that blacklist (and how I got on it), but in the meantime emails won't go through to AOL members. Sorry for the hassle.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I've heard from some that it's not a problem for them. You can try switching your email back to AOL and see if you continue to get notification emails (like new PM's or new replies to threads you've posted in) If you still get those then you're fine.

390cs68rcode

mine come through fine. keep an eye on your spam folder for a little while, you might have to tell AOL it is not spam a few times.