• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My Upcoming Trip To Los Angeles!!!

GT_CS

Hello Guys/Gals!

i am quite pleased to announce my holiday plans from London (England) to L.A. (LAX) and then further to Laguna Hills California Area, on Monday 26th June 2006 for the first time for 2 whole weeks!!!! and i can assure you i will definately be sniffing around for some Mustangs!!!! Just was wondering whether any of you fellow enthusiasts live around any of these areas.....and perhaps you can point me in the right direction...........for mustang clubs etc!!!!

Thanks!

still looking for one

If you have a little time the Peterson Auto Museum on Wilshire Blvd on the Miracle Mile not far from downtown LA could really be worth it to check out. Huge and comprehensive, on a scale with the Imperial War Museum in London.

It has constantly evolving "themes" and last time I was there it featured Deusenbergs, it had the biggest collection of them in the world at the time gathered there.

Rent yourself a Mustang at the airport!!

Jim

OP
OP
G

GT_CS

wow! thanks for the great response people, i'm willing to meet up midnight special PM your cell number - and it would be great to hear about the local cruises! Thanks for the advice jim, i'd sure like to know ehere this place is!

P

PNewitt

As a side note....er..suggestion..since you mentioned "LAX".

You might consider lunch or dinner here:

http://www.encounterlax.com/

The Encounter is that iconic arched modern building at LAX. Redone a few years ago by Disney Imagineering. A totally awesome place! I had dinner there once. It's pricey--but you'll never forget it.

The Bob's Big Boy in Burbank is a great place, too. Frequented by stars, too.

Both places are 60's modern to the hilt!

Paul.

GTCSMustang

I've eaten at the Encounter many times. Super cool. Get a seat by the window ofcourse. Yep, it's pricey like Paul said, but everytime you see it on TV you can say, "Hey, I ate there". Most people think it's the control tower, but it's not.

Scott

Mustanger

joedls said:
This link is a great source of info for cruises and events in the area. There are usually some nice Mustangs at Fuddruckers in Lake Forest on Tuesdays.

http://socalcarcilture.com

This is a cool link (I use it too) but check to see if the particular cruise is still being held ... the cruise info is sometimes a little dated (don't want anyone to show up to an empty parking lot...) ...