• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Exhaust tips

Ruppstang

I got some more parts back from the plater to day and the orginal Ford GT exhaust tips came out great. In the second picture you can still see the Ford oval. I was not aware that the orignal tips were chrome plated and not stainless steel until Scott Fuller let me know. Marty

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 56

6t8-390gt

Marty,
They look nice; I recently had an original set re-plated myself. They are patiently awaiting a home on the Cobra Jet.

Danny

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Rich I use a company in Omaha Ne. called Industrial Plating. They do real nice work at a fair price and they are handy for me as I am in Omaha frequently for supplys. Besides the chrome plating they do phosphate and oil,zink and zink dichromate. Here are some of my other bits and pieces. Marty

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 28