• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Northwest mustang round up

68 special

I can't make the run on Friday (work swing), but plan on being at the show on Sat. I think I'll drag the beast out of the garage for a spin down the 405. I'm not going to enter, just a good reason to open her up.

Bret

Diesel Donna

It's just down the street!

calspcl said:
Thats a long drive from yur neck of the woods Donna!

Yeah but... my two favorite words are ROAD TRIP!!!!
And the temperature here is 125!!!! :eek:

hookedtrout

Diesel Donna said:
Yeah but... my two favorite words are ROAD TRIP!!!!
And the temperature here is 125!!!! :eek:

125!!! I'd be keeeeeled over dead. Supposed to hit 90+ here in Idaho this weekend and I'm taking up residence in the chest freezer.

Cory

Mustanglvr

Its gonna hit 100 this weekend here in Minnesota. I`m staying in with the AC the whole time if I can help it.

Diesel Donna

I put a thermometer on my wood steps the other afternoon and the thing only goes to 130...LOL...and it shot up past it to about 135 because it wouldn't go any farther. The lake was calm and refreshing today though and I went for a spin on the waverunner. I keep my place like an icebox inside! :torch: Death Valley's got nothing on Havasu!

OP
OP
calspcl

calspcl

(68 special) I am planning on entering the show and shine on Sunday. The car is a little ruff and not even close to being able to enter the MCA judged class on Saturday.

Donna, sounds like you know how to adapt to the sweltering weather and have fun while your doing it!

rvrtrash

Dang, missed it. I just got back from 8 days of rafting on the Salmon river and am leaving tomorrow for another 5 day trip, and then gone for more after that. See you all in August.
Steve

OP
OP
calspcl

calspcl

After 4 days of wrenching, My Wife and I drove the GT/CS and entered it into the show and shine. It was nice to get her back on the road (the car that is). This was a huge event, 1,400 mustangs, cougars, shelbys, saleens etc..! I parked next to two other GT/CS's. They had an 07' shelby and two 07' hurstz shelbys on display. Saleen also had a huge display. There was every kind of mustang you could name, 427 shelbys, boss 429, 351, 302's. Only took one pic with the GT/CS's parked together. Will have to download when I get a chance.

Stacey Enderle

hottern than blazes...

Mustanglvr said:
Its gonna hit 100 this weekend here in Minnesota. I`m staying in with the AC the whole time if I can help it.

It was 110 here in Fargo, ND acouple of days ago. I live 6 miles east of there as the crow flies. Provided the ole crow didn't get broiled on its way here. Who wants to eat crow,...I don't. The humidity just makes it seem so much hotter than it is too.

Stacey

Stacey Enderle

cooked,...

hookedtrout said:
125!!! I'd be keeeeeled over dead. Supposed to hit 90+ here in Idaho this weekend and I'm taking up residence in the chest freezer.

Cory

At that temp, I'd be torched :torch:
The freezer is a good one to retreat too if you can find a huge one. Where I work, they make frozen goods for Schwans, Happy Joes, and others. Get too hot, RUNNNNNNNNN for the freezer and cool off.:icon_ecst

Stacey

hookedtrout

Stacey Enderle said:
At that temp, I'd be torched :torch:
The freezer is a good one to retreat too if you can find a huge one. Where I work, they make frozen goods for Schwans, Happy Joes, and others. Get too hot, RUNNNNNNNNN for the freezer and cool off.:icon_ecst

Stacey

Where I work it's all cooking so it gets even hotter than the outside so there is no relief out in the plant. I just run for my office.

Cory

Stacey Enderle

This whole country has been in the cooker lately, hope it'll cool off soon. There's alot of crops up here and everywhere else are drying up with no yeild. Better start stocking up on food if it keeps going that way.

miller511

We happened to be up in Seattle a few weekends ago-

...and stopped by the Mustangs North West Roundup show. Wow, 1400 + Mustangs.

A few pics of the CS's that I saw up there page 12 and 13 through the photo album. Also a few pics of the new '07 CS near the end.

Hope this link works-

http://jmiller94.photosite.com/Album1/?page=12

Enjoy- Jeff