• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Trunk stripe for my 2007 GT/CS

bztz4m

I saw this picture of a Mustang with a simluar accent stripe along the trunk from baltimorestreetmods.com and I want to get your opinion if this would look good on my '07. Or should I get a different spoiler so the stripe could go along the top of the spoiler like the '68 GT/CS do.

Attachments

• fadrear2.jpg
    fadrear2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 55

Perkchiro

I like the horizontal stripe, but please don't do the vertical stripes. It looks gaudy to me. IMHO.

OP
OP
B

bztz4m

I should have stated that the only stripe I was interested in was the one along the top edge of the trunk and not those blockly stripes on the back near the GT logo I am not sure why anyone would put those on a Mustang either.

hotrodgrany

I saw this picture of a Mustang with a simluar accent stripe along the trunk from baltimorestreetmods.com and I want to get your opinion if this would look good on my '07. Or should I get a different spoiler so the stripe could go along the top of the spoiler like the '68 GT/CS do.

This is what I am having made for my 2007 GT/CS by http://www.bobwhitedecals.com or any one can email him at bobwhite@bobwhitedecal.com and if you have any problems just email me. This is not my Stang though, just pic of what I am talking about.

Attachments

• DSC07974.JPG
    DSC07974.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
B

bztz4m

That stripe is what I am looking for. How much is he charging for this stripe. I would be very interested in buying this as well

luisa2552

I think the vertical stripes are shadows from the carport?????? Maybe not. The more I look at it the more it looks like bad stripes.

2007GTCS

I like that trunk accent stripe as well. Another thing that ford missed when re-creating the CS (along with the ducktail spoiler)! I do like the way the GT500 spoiler looks on the car...hmmm....

MEKANEK

stripe

The cars really need something on the rear...looked too plain for me Heres what I did with pinstriping

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 27

hotrodgrany

I emailed him as well I would like them in black since I have a white GT/CS...Thanks for your help.

He also makes 3rd breake light for the new 07 GT/CS Here is what he made for me, if you want one I will see that you get one.

Attachments

• decals 07-Christmas 06-Shelby 500 001.JPG
    decals 07-Christmas 06-Shelby 500 001.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
B

bztz4m

He also makes 3rd breake light for the new 07 GT/CS Here is what he made for me, if you want one I will see that you get one.

I think the stripe will be good for now..But thanks again for you assistance.