• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"Club Choice" Award

PFSlim

This past weekend, my brother and I took his AC Cobra replica and the GT/CS to our home town for a car show. Both cars took 1st (participant judged) in their class. As well, the GT/CS took the "Club Choice" trophy.

However, I don't know which was more fun. Getting the hardware or the burnout competition after the show. The burnout competition was ran by the local police department down main street. As well, in my opinion, the best burnout of the day was the Chief of Police in our GT/CS where he successfully brake torqued for a whole city block!!!!!!

Paul

Mustanger

[quote author=PFSlim link=board=1;threadid=2137;start=0#msg14435 date=1126713197]
This past weekend, my brother and I took his AC Cobra replica and the GT/CS to our home town for a car show. Both cars took 1st (participant judged) in their class. As well, the GT/CS took the "Club Choice" trophy.

However, I don't know which was more fun. Getting the hardware or the burnout competition after the show. The burnout competition was ran by the local police department down main street. As well, in my opinion, the best burnout of the day was the Chief of Police in our GT/CS where he successfully brake torqued for a whole city block!!!!!!

Paul
[/quote]

Way to go!! Another CS getting kudos from a car show!! Sounds like the burn-out contest was alot of fun 8) ... got any pic's??

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

I got pics of the show, but none of the burn outs. Wish I would have but the excitment got the best of me!! ;D

Paul

bbeatty

[quote author=PFSlim link=board=1;threadid=2137;start=0#msg14435 date=1126713197]
the best burnout of the day was the Chief of Police in our GT/CS where he successfully brake torqued for a whole city block!!!!!!

Paul
[/quote]

Now that sounds like a fun kind of car show! :D Can't show 'em unless ya can burn 'em!

Congratulations on the hardware. You certainly deserve it – your car is awesome. That's why I can’t ever put mine car in the same show as yours! :-[

Who got to do the burnout in the Cobra? The mayor I’m guessing? ;)