• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Tachometer

franklinair

Last year I bought a mini tach that mounts in place of the clock. A nice product, easy installation. Now I need another one, but cannot locate the dealer (in Australia). They used to be listed on E-bay, but no longer.Can anyone help?

Neil

Timmknz

Tach

I'll find my paperwork tonight, I just put mine in as well, sure looks good eh?
I also saw these on one of the mustang parts houses magazine ad. Anyway, I'll have it for you tonight.
T

Mustanger

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

:confused: I tried his web site = it takes you to E-bay, "0 items listed." His e-mail comes back as undeliverable.

Neil

PFSlim

Here is mine. It is a Jeep CJ tach. I don't think the other one was available yet (or at least folks were not talking about it) when I bought mine.

I do very much like how it looks and how it lights up. Love to watch it when I drive and if there is someone out there who does not have a tach, your missing out on a cool deal :)

Paul

Attachments

• Stang438a.JPG
    Stang438a.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 14
  • Stang438.JPG
    Stang438.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 13