• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Items/Info needed

franklinair

Could someone e-mail me photos of a Nugget Gold Deluxe Interior? (franklinair@verizon.net)
Also, looking for bumper guards (front & rear) if anyone is willing to sell/part with them.
Ron (Clubpro) is checking on a list of parts I need to rejuvinate the '68 convert I just got.

Neil:icon_ecst

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

Wellll, low mileage is in the eye of the beholder. 104,440 I think is closer to reality. The GOOD part is, it's really original, in very good condition. Just a lot of cleaning, detailing, etc. I do have the name of the prev owner in MI, and I'll call them to see if i can get more history on the car. But overall, I am pleased with the car & its condition. It won't take too long and I'll have it 'creampuffed'!
Thanks for asking.

Neil:smile:

Mosesatm

Could someone e-mail me photos of a Nugget Gold Deluxe Interior? (franklinair@verizon.net)
Also, looking for bumper guards (front & rear) if anyone is willing to sell/part with them.
Ron (Clubpro) is checking on a list of parts I need to rejuvinate the '68 convert I just got.

Neil:icon_ecst

Does anyone know whether the Green Hornet had a Nugget Gold or Ivy Gold interior?

ETA: I checked a few old threads and everyone seems to agree that the Green Hornet's interior is deluxe Ivy Gold.

Sorry, Neil that doesn't do you much good.

Attachments

• Standard Interior colors.pdg.jpg
    Standard Interior colors.pdg.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Standard Interior colors.pdg.pdf
    30.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

My plan is to go deluxe with the interior. Ron (clubpro) was a BIG help in getting me stuff I need. Some questions arise though, about correct color combos. I recall Nugget Gold interiors with color keyed seat belts, carpet, dashpad. Most that you see nowadays have Black seat belts, carpet, dashpad (as does this car). I'm going to add the Black 'C' stripe to match the black conv top, but I'd like to make the interior predominently in the Nugget Gold scheme (dark & light). That's why I want to see photos depicting colors, especially for the deluxe door panels. Past experience has taught me that in order to have TRUE matching interior colors, it has to be custom mixed to be uniform. I'm also going to be on the lookout for SS wheels (used - new ones are too pricey). No particular preference Argent or Chrome. I had put my last set of Argents on my C/S, and I like the look. But my stash of spare 'stuff' has dwindled over the years, so now I have to search for a lot of items.

Neil

P.S.
I have a J code 4 barrel that I don't plan on using on this car. I'm sure it needs O/H, and I have a brand new Edelbrock 4V to use. What's the value of these originals, and does anyone want/need one?

Mosesatm

My plan is to go deluxe with the interior. Ron (clubpro) was a BIG help in getting me stuff I need. Some questions arise though, about correct color combos. I recall Nugget Gold interiors with color keyed seat belts, carpet, dashpad. Most that you see nowadays have Black seat belts, carpet, dashpad (as does this car). I'm going to add the Black 'C' stripe to match the black conv top, but I'd like to make the interior predominently in the Nugget Gold scheme (dark & light). That's why I want to see photos depicting colors, especially for the deluxe door panels. Past experience has taught me that in order to have TRUE matching interior colors, it has to be custom mixed to be uniform. I'm also going to be on the lookout for SS wheels (used - new ones are too pricey). No particular preference Argent or Chrome. I had put my last set of Argents on my C/S, and I like the look. But my stash of spare 'stuff' has dwindled over the years, so now I have to search for a lot of items.

Neil

Laurel Mountain Mustang sells a complete deluxe Nugget Gold interior package, no seat belts, though. Around $800 or so.

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

The seat upholstery in the car is A+, and I am going to dye the door panels (old stock from my stash). And I know a trick to dye the seatbelts to the right color for any interior, as well as the dashpad.
I discovered this afternoon after cleaning, that the deluxe steering wheel is not too nice. I'll have to shop around for that also. I think VA Mustang may have them.

Neil