• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2005 Registry Update Thread

Mustanglvr

lwlw, if your Marti report does`nt say "Selectaire" air conditioning, then it probably was`nt factory installed. If it is an under the dash type of AC then it was dealer installed. The other members will correct me if I`m wrong.

lwlw

It's not under dash, will have to re-check my reading skills on the Marti report, It was late when I was typin'

Stacey Enderle

Your Book

PNewitt said:
Just to let everyone know, I will work on the body of the book first, then work on the registry.

I will do a mailing to everyone (on the mailing list), and ask for any updates, if they need/want to get a Marti report, etc..--and about the book for sale, advance orders, etc.

So--all of this will take place during late this summer. Anyone who wishes to send in their registration info (and many already have--thank you) with photo(s) of their car may so from right now, to about late August 2005.

Paul.

Your first two books, the information from those. Will the the registration of the earlier cars be included in your latest book?

Stacey

Stacey Enderle

Decor option

PNewitt said:
That's a great idea, and I appreciate the offer to check it out, but I bought the whole paper version (about six 3" binders full of paper) some years ago.

It's a neat book to have, too. It has everything!!

Thanks for thinking of this,

Paul N.

Hi Paul,

I'm wondering what all features the decor option had (the woodgrain on dash, door panels etc.) and how many cars had that feature put in, how many are left.

Stacey

Stacey Enderle

Rhonda,

How do you put your avatar on, I tried and I'm not doing it right. How do you customize it?

Stacey

Mustanglvr

I found a site that has free avatars made just for this. You save them to your computer like in "my pictures" and then go to your "user cp" here on the site. Then click to change your avatar. There is a place you can click to customize it. You click "browse" and "my pictures" should come up. Browse through and find the one you want and double click. I think you need to click upload, close the window and click apply after that. That should be it unless a message comes up saying the file is too big or something. I`ve tried animated ones, but so far can only get one I like to work.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Recent submissions (as of July 22) include:

B. Walker

D. Censner

M. Mills

J. Huey (CD)

thanks!

68sunlitgold

Paul,
I know you have my Marti report, but I sent you some pics of the car and other CS pics I have collected that I thought you may like. Sent it on Weds so it should be there this week sometime.

Doug

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hey Doug!

First of all--the best to you on your next mission. You have quite a following here--that greatly respect you!

Thanks for the info, and I'll hold out a book or two (and other goodies) for you.

When you get back, we'll find a way to help you get your CS the way you want it.!

Take care....and we're thinking of ya,

Paul.

Stacey Enderle

Hi Paul,

I mailed off 2 copies of the Marti Report and 3 photos of my CS. If there's anything that I'm missing please let me know. I had sent it off by priority mail so it should arrive to your destination either tomorrow (July 25th) or day after. Please reserve one of your books and a diecast model of a royal maroon CS. I'm dying to get those!

Stacey

8milereb

Cs Registry

I have tried now unsuccessfully for a week to submit my GT/CS information to your Registry. When I hit send at the bottom of the application page I get an error report saying the web site/page/link I am attempting to send this to does not exist.

Any help out there?

Thanks,

Mark

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Mark,

See my response to your post in the Test and Help forum.

Submitting to the online form is not the quickest way to get to Paul, and will not get to him in time for the new book. Please snail mail it to him directly (and ASAP) for inclusion in the book.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

AS OF August 14th, here are the latest arrivals to the Registry:

J. Hanna (thank you! Shirt, list, and your Marti report w/ photos)

Bob Teets--I got the cards

E. Stinson

R. Furstnow (2 cars)

J. Speegle

P. Thoren

M. Davis (via G. Davis)

D. Culwell (I got the candles!) Yuu!

Mark Puls

I just purchased a CS last week. I have the Marti report and would like to get in the registry if it is not to late. What is the quickest way to get my scanned copy of the Marti and pictures to Paul.

jc68gtcs

Paul, what is the best way to verify that you recieved my info for the registry? I know that you get a lot of this.. Sorry..

Mustanglvr

Mark Puls said:
I just purchased a CS last week. I have the Marti report and would like to get in the registry if it is not to late. What is the quickest way to get my scanned copy of the Marti and pictures to Paul.

Welcome to the site Mark! Glad you`re here. We`re just one big happy family!