• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Door lights?

rvrtrash

Does anyone know of a source for the courtesy lights that go in the door or have a couple laying around they no longer want?
Steve

PFSlim

Steve

I see in several of mag's that you can order the lens but not the whole assy. I don't have any. Let me know if I can supply you with the guys who have the lens.

By the way, our headliner and carpet went in today. Seats are waiting to be installed and look great.

Paul

68sunlitgold

Steve,
late in replying to this but I have been on vacation to Thailand for the past 10 days.

The light housings are not reproduced, only the lenses are that is why you will not see them in a magazine. The best you can do is watch ebay or go to swap meets.

Doug

junkgtcs

we have 2 sets at my house but non 4 sale we got one set on some doors we got at a car show for $85 a peice and the other set off ebay. you may wanna cheek loacal mustang shops.