• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Vegas Bright Lights show Oct 30th-anyone going?

68 special

I love Vegas. But, who wouldn't like the heat after our weather. I'd go in a heart beat if I could get time off from work. My cousin lives there and has a couple real nice cars, a '70 442 and a '56 Ford p/u. Thanks Amy for putting the thought in my head. Wheels will be turning!!!

Bret

green56

Vages car show

Was their for a week weather was in the 90's and sometimes in the upper 80' nice temp's wish i could be their to short of time need to save a whole year if you go take in the shelbly plant tour it is by the race track tours are at 10-30am mon thru fri nice to take in. Get on highway 15 north and get off on speedway rd just 1 block off freeway 20 min from downtown vages

68 special

Just found out that I have to come up with 2K for a "field trip" for my daughter, so, won't be any log distance events, and she's only in 8th grade, can't wait for high school!!! What happen to the days of simple field trips to the ocean or an over nighter in the mountains? No, they have to go clear across the US to DC.

Bret

J.Bart

Just found out that I have to come up with 2K for a "field trip" for my daughter, so, won't be any log distance events, and she's only in 8th grade, can't wait for high school!!! What happen to the days of simple field trips to the ocean or an over nighter in the mountains? No, they have to go clear across the US to DC.

Bret

WOW!!! i know what my parents would have said to that.
no wonder all the schools complain about money.
they are to good at spending it.
can't you see most anything on the internet now???

68 special

You know it JBART, Mine would've said the same thing. Thing is, this isn't even thru the school, just some teachers who decided this. It's pretty much just for the rich class!! After doing some number crunching and things that will need to be done on the house and autos, we pretty much told her to not get her hopes up. I'd rather put the money towards college anyway.

Bret