• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN We've moved to a new server!!!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I have moved the site to a new web server. Hopefully this will eliminate the sporadic, and very frustrating downtime that the last server had.

Because of the way the internet works, it may take up to 24 hrs for everyone around the world to see the change.

As usual with a big move like this there may be a few glitches here and there. If you notice something wrong please PM me or post here and I'll get it sorted out.

Thanks everyone for your patience with the old server downtime. Hopefully that's behind us now.

robert campbell

Jon,
You are da man!! I thought it was pretty darn reliable before! Thanks for all your work to give us a home for our love of the GT/CS and HCS!!

Rob

Ruppstang

Thank you Jon for all of the behind the scenes work you do for us. It is easy to take it for granted until it does not work.
Marty

gtcs1

Server

Thank you as well.

Hi Jon, thanks for that. I see a great site response time.

Will it be an opportunity for the photo gallery to come back in full motion with this server, or is it a separate thing...

Thanks
Pierre gtcs1