• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Saying of the Week, and other Famous Quotes

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope." - Bill Cosby

hotrodgrany

Life is short forgive quickly, Kiss slowly,Love truley, Laugh uncontrollaby, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Life maynot be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"You need horsepower everywhere. The more you have the better the car works. But you've got to have reliability as well." - Jeff Gordon

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it." - Bill Cosby

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." - Will Rogers

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

“Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a person who will make history. Give me a person with no goals and I’ll give you a stock clerk.” - J.C. Penney

CougarCJ

American Muscle V-8 Prayer

Yea, though i drive through the valley of riceburners,
I shall fear no turbo:
for torque art with me;
Thy rod and Thy piston, they comfort me.
Thou hast anointed my bearings with oil;
My car overpowers.
Surely traction and victory shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And i shall dwell in the house of the V8
FOREVER.

AMEN!

Perkchiro

The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But it's the Second Mouse To The Trap That Get's the Cheese.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up." - Mark Twain

Perkchiro

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common: They should be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." - Will Rogers

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato