• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NEW '07 GT/CS photos on the 'net

P

PNewitt

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=79

This is a car built in an attempt to include yellow into the Cal Special color
pallet. This is VERY close to what the production '07 GT/CS will look like, except:
- the wheels will be the "Bullitt" type and,
- there is a grille missing on the lower part of the front facia.
- the front headlamp chrome part is not part of the production CS.

Ignore all the white CS prototype photos on this site, and ignore the rear emblem. it was just a quick prototype idea.

I'll keep you posted as I get more for you!

Paul N.

68gt390

I have to admit I do like this color much better than the white one. Still, will wait and see what the final product looks like to make my decision.

Don

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

In the photos of the Yellow one, get a look at that lower rear valance!

I think it's better lookin' than the GT-500.

Also--one more thing hasn't surfaced yet....a unique rear emblem.

Stay tuned.

Paul N.

ponyboy

awsome pictures paul, did they drop the hood scoop idea? also theres a web site that says the only colors will be white,black,red and blue.... have you heard of legend lime being a possible color? thanks rich

L8GR868

I would like to see some type of hood scoop. It would give it attitude.
Eric

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I agree--

There is talk of a new, different hood scoop(s). My choice is the one like they did on the '05 prototype--kinda like the '67-8 louvered hood idea.

-Paul.

rvrtrash

I'll second that. I always liked that hood and couldn't understand why Ford didn't use it.
Steve

Mosesatm

rvrtrash said:
I'll second that. I always liked that hood and couldn't understand why Ford didn't use it.
Steve

Probably too expensive