• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Calspec wins best of show

limelyt

Winnipeg Manitoba CANADA, September long weekend, 33rd International Mustang Meet for Canada/United States. Gary and his Sea Foam Green Calspec make thier first International Show. Up against Shelbys, Bosses and cobras and win 'BEST OF SHOW'. 246 mustangs from around North America showed up and the the Cal spec wins....WAY TO GO GARY!!!!!

Attachments

• calspec seafoam.jpg
    calspec seafoam.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 85

Northern Pony

Gary (Limelyt) and Gary and Roxane with their daughter and their lovely GT/CS. Gary was indeed shocked to win this award, a fine example of the GT/CS and Gary and Roxane are great ambasadors for the Cal/Spec and this web site.
Well done
BoB

Attachments

• 2012 turtle lake+wippeg 041.jpg
    2012 turtle lake+wippeg 041.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 73

somethingspecial

Way to Go!!!

Congrats on a very coveted award. That speaks volumes about the car and it's owner.

gazrox

Well, I am still in shock, but also very proud to have a Cal Special take the award. I was never quite sure about the colour, but it all turned out good. I must say that this website and the people associated with it are a huge help when it comes to doing a restoration - thanks to all.
Next year the IMM is in Bozeman, MT - hope to see a whole herd of Cal Specials there!

http://www.fordmt.com/International.htm