• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS for sale leaving for Marine core

:mad:
i am leaving for the marine core in april and would love to find a safe and respectable owner for my favorite car.
if you are interested please email me and we can work out a price bottom line i must sell so its your advantage.

OP
OP
G

Tyler: Please either post or reply to me by email a description, VIN#, Data Plate info, any options on vehicle, Marti report or 999 from Ford, photos if possible and location and price. Thanks, John

OP
OP
G

[quote author=tyler Curtis link=board=3;threadid=639;start=0#msg3433 date=1066113332]
i am leaving for the marine core in april and would love to find a safe and respectable owner for my favorite car.
if you are interested please email me and we can work out a price bottom line i must sell so its your advantage.
[

Please send info. and report. Thanks/quote][/quote]

OP
OP
G

[quote author=tyler Curtis link=board=3;threadid=639;start=0#msg3433 date=1066113332]
[/quote]

Please send me all of the information that you have so that I can work out a price with you.

Thanks
Mike

66 Dearborn HCS

Please, as a veteran, it's spelled Marine corps. You'r gonna want to get it right or your gonna have your tail chewed by you DI on the first day. Not that your NOT gonna get it chewed the first day anyway. ;)

OP
OP
G

Let me just say that I'm very proud of, and would like honor every owner that's in the military. I once knew a guy in the Marines at Camp Pendelton that had a real red-hot CS!

Paul.