• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Late Winters drive

Ruppstang

We had a nice Sunday afternoon drive today with my son and daughter in law. We drove the 68 GT350 and Craig and Andrea drove there 67 GTA coupe. There is a HWY that runs right next to the Platt river with twists and turns. It is not unusual to see a eagle catching a fish. The big worry is not seeing a deer crossing the road in time. That stretch of road is our favorite drive in Nebraska. No bugs in the winter Yah!!
Marty

Attachments

• 2015-02-20 23.45.07_crop.jpg
    2015-02-20 23.45.07_crop.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 2015-02-20 23.45.40_crop.jpg
    2015-02-20 23.45.40_crop.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 49

robert campbell

Awesome!!! No leaves on the trees and you can really see the river!! Two blue Mustangs "burnin" up the pavement!!

Rob

sam

What a great picture and event. ! NH winter has been very mild this year, so I'm hoping to get my car out end of March/early April.
Sam

mbsf1970

so sweet! I took Doug out yesterday, grabbed both kids, three milkshakes and hit the road for 50 miles of fluid pumping fun....Feels so nice to get car out and drive it around.....(especially at such a usually cold time of winter) Had a guy tailing me in city....holding up his cell phone while snapping photos or a video?

Your photo looks great...who was photographer?
Stephen

hcsstang

I'm leaving mine parked a little longer. The little of the snow is piled up but the roads are in rough shape with the salt and fine stones on the roads. Some of the roads have minor pot holes.