• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

390 X Code for sale

DeadStang

I think that belongs to a guy named Bluestang (?) here on this site.

HappyHour

Looks after paint they didnt put on the Cal scripts, fog lights, and the aggressive tire\ rim combo was overlooked to make that 390 X code legit. :wink:

68 special

I looked at this one back in '07 for someone on this site, can't remember who tho, short term memory loss!!!. He was asking $16,500 then, but it wasn't completed. missing minor things. At that time the car was in Everett/Mukilteo, between Boeing and the ferry. Real nice guy, car was originally his dads.

Bret

carezcs

Doesn't appear to have rear side marker lights so maybe it has repop quarters because of rust or ?
Bruce

DeadStang

I looked at this one back in '07 for someone on this site, can't remember who tho, short term memory loss!!!. He was asking $16,500 then, but it wasn't completed. missing minor things. At that time the car was in Everett/Mukilteo, between Boeing and the ferry. Real nice guy, car was originally his dads.

Bret

Then it is not Blu(e?)Stang's car. And speaking of Old-Timer's Dz, I can't even remember if his car is an S or and X...scarey. Seems like I recall seeing a 390 car on ebay up that way a couple of years ago--maybe this is it.

JohnnyQuest515

Straight from the website listing the car. I asked about it and they said I had to call this guy.

Please contact Jason at 425-239-5733. Please visit ClassyAuto.com for 100s of similar vehicles for sale by private sellers!

Randy