• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale original 68 california special for sale

mike mier

Going to list tomorrow in AZ, same owner since 71, no rust anywhere, original paint (very faded) the car has not been modified ever, marti report with the car,289 auto with air (2 barrel) 75k on motor runs great, in need of restoration, has been sitting ouside in northern AZ since 1983, 98% of original parts on car. E-mail or call for more info. mike at 928-300-5103 $12,500.00 Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mike mier

cal special

shane i have had fits navigating the site and posting pics. color royal maroon, interior black. have pics i can e-mail. coach mier at yahoo if you want to see them. thanks mike

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Mike, if you like you can email me the pics and I'll post them up. Or let me know what troubles you're having uploading and I'll try to help out.

OP
OP
M

mike mier

here are some pics of the car. mike in AZ

Attachments

• california special 013.jpg
    california special 013.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 162
  • california special 005.jpg
    california special 005.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 148
  • california special 014.jpg
    california special 014.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Mike, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. It looks like you've uploaded a couple, which I'll merge into this thread. If you want to email me any to upload just send to webmaster@californiaspecial.com (it's also in my signature if you ever need it again)

Thanks!