• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Blue Sacramento GT/CS sold for $18.750

Midnight Special

390cs68rcode said:
anyone remember what he bought it for? I am fairly certain he bought that car off of Ebay and then flipped it.

...He did alot more than "flip" this one. New paint, engine overhaul, interior work and alot of detailing. I don't remember if he told me what he paid when I went to see it last December. He also had a white one that was original documented 1-owner which I ended up buying instead. I enjoyed dealing w/ him, very forward re; disclosure, test drive etc...

390cs68rcode

ahh, did he repaint it the same color? the reason why I say is that I remember the color combination with the wheels.

Midnight Special

390cs68rcode said:
ahh, did he repaint it the same color? the reason why I say is that I remember the color combination with the wheels.

...Perhaps... I mean the paint was definately fresh and spotless. One of the things I didn't like was that the engine was painted the same as the car... He's had this on e-bay numerous times w/o reserve met & in an earlier posting - showed the car being stripped & painted. I'm not sure how or when he initially got it, but he's had it awhile...

Midnight Special