• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Thank you for your Orders, Survey Answers, and Marti Reports!

P

PNewitt

I wish to thank everyone (so far) that have sent in book pre-orders, and have filled out the survey, in such detail!! I really, really appreciate it!!!

I've also received many Marti reports, too! About 30 so far. Thank you!

It's truly a blessing for me to do what I like, and be rewarded for it.

With great appreciation,

Paul Newitt

robert campbell

Paul,
I may have missed it or you did not have my address. Tell me how much and where to send my pre-order for your new registry. Thanks!!!

Rob

Powell

new registry

Hi Paul, Thank you for all of your work and dedication on this project. At one point you mentioned that you would need about 300 book orders to go forward with the printing etc. What kind of numbers have you gotten for the new registry?

Again thanks for all you do!
Powell

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Thanks, Powell for the kind words.

I'm about halfway there, and the momentum is still going strong. There was a surge of orders last week, after the 24th, but it looks like I'll have the orders I'll need by the time I go to press.

Ford Licensing would be paid first-- (few thou. $), then the front money for the printing.

I have a printer in mind, but would consider another one, maybe in the midwest, since they are usually cheaper there. I do have two requirements; that all books are USA printed, and use 100% recycled paper (which looks no different from new paper, from: http://newleafpaper.com/index.html

Thanks for asking. It's a GO!
Paul N.

Last edited:

rdysart

Hello Mr. Newitt, I just want to see if you have recieved my marti reports on my HCS as well as my latest purchase of the Cal Special (picking it up next weekend). Also sent deposits for 2 of the new registry books. I want to again thank you for the time you have invested in the new book. You say you enjoy it and it shows. I know I'm a new member but I will speak for everyone involved (GREAT JOB). Rick Dysart

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Rick,

Yes, I got everything from you--thank you very much.

In fact, I'm noticing many people (pre) ordering two books in their order. A few with an order of three books.

Thanks for the encouragement. It means everything.

Paul N.

wally05

ahhh! I'm so behind. :) Where do I send a pre-order. I just bought a CS off Rich, so I'm guessing you already have the car info. Do you need my info as well?

deestix

Hi Paul,
Your survey is sitting on my desk, but I've been traveling on business for 3 of the last 5 weeks. I'm now home for a while. I'll get this in the mail to you ASAP.

I have your first 2 books, and I'm greatly looking forward to the new one. Thanks for all that you do for the GT/CS community.

CJ 56

Hi Paul from New Zealand, have to assume you have seen my order. This is a fantastic job you are doing. I was on holiday in Australia recently and picked up a GT/CS model. Really lucky as they did not come to NZ and was finding it hard to order from the US and get sent to NZ.
Best Regards
Chris

Ladystang

Hi Paul,

Just sent mine to you this morning. Included a CD with photos of my car if you want them. If not, toss it out. You should receive it early next week.

Thanks,
Nancy (Ladystang)

RacingFan

Could Someone Please Scan the Pre-order Form?

Since not all of us have recieved the order form that Paul is distributing, can someone pdf it and post it here so we can download and send? Thanks!