• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Any HCS or CS in Louisiana?

Beau66

Just curious if there are any other HCS or CS residing in Louisiana. Surely I am not the only one. I now have the HCS fender badges and soon, my 66 convertible will be painted back to its original Highland Green color. The car is currently white with hints of Highland Green everywhere. Trunk, underneath, inside convertible fold down area, and all those other hard to paint places. I am also in the beginning stage of "renewing" my 66 hardtop. Very excited to get started.

Beau66

OP
OP
B

Beau66

Another try.....

Attachments

• mustangforupload.jpg
    mustangforupload.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12

mmarsalone

Beau,

I'm from New Orleans, but I live in St. Louis now. I've been up here a couple of years. I bought my CS while living here. When I move back home, I'll be bringing it with me. Just have to wait to be transferred home again. Right now, I'm waiting for the manager in that area to retire.

hicountrybob

Hi, Danny, sweet '66 HCS ragtop. Actually, your original color is to be Timberline Green, a far cry from the '68 Highland Green that you mentioned in your post earlier this evening. Did I look up the Ford and Dupont color codes for you when you bought the badges from me, as I don't recall, so let me know if you need them. High Country Bob here. Oh, you do have a friend in the diamond business(hcs hobby) in your state, in Alila Springs, LA 70420 as of May 2004. See you 'round, welcome to the best site on line, bar none!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
B

Beau66

I was reading about other mustangs and must have gotten excited and typed Hightland instead of Timberline....OOPS. I agree with you regarding this web site. I am very glad to be a member. I would appreaciate it if you gave me the paint codes again. I promise to keep them in a safe place....

Thanks Bob,
Beau66

OP
OP
B

Beau66

Don't I feel like an Idiot........I was reading about a 68 Highland Green while attempting to post a photo of my car....Ya know, sometimes if pays to slow down and pay attention to what you are doing.......Ha-Ha-Ha. Say it again, Timberline, Timberline, Timberline........

Beau66