• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Order your CS.com 2012 Calendar now!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2012 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: *** ADMIN EDIT - Calendars are now sold out - 1/6/12 ***
These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forum submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2013) so no one is left out.

Please note: You are PRE-ORDERING these calendars. They will not actually ship until early December when I get the full order from the printer.

In past years I've overestimated the calendars needed and ended up with quite a few extra. So this year I'm going to rely heavily on pre-orders to determine the number of calendars I have printed. So if you want a calendar (or several :smile:) please order early. If you wait until after I place the order there may not be enough left.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:

GT100e

Looks great, you should change the year on the "collage" page to 2013 though :grin:
I'll order in 5 minutes :icon_ecst

Jon, can you tell me how much is shipping to Canada J6S 3M5 for a five pack? Thanks

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Jon, can you tell me how much is shipping to Canada J6S 3M5 for a five pack? Thanks
Standard First Class mail would be the same price that's already built into the cost of the calendars (so no additional cost to you) The only problem is I don't know how many days that takes to get there. It's not listed on the USPS web site.

Priority Mail International is an extra $14 for a 5 pack of calendars. It says 6-10 business days for Priority, but I seem to recall last year people getting them sooner.

If you want to do Priority let me know and I can send you a Paypal invoice for the additional cost.

Thanks!

Looks great, you should change the year on the "collage" page to 2013 though :grin:
It's always something! Fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I've added an option to the order page for 5 packs shipped outside the US. The cost is adjusted to account for the extra $14 for Priority Mail shipping. If you are in Canada, but don't need the Priority shipping you can just order using the standard $60 5 packs. They'll just take longer to get to you.

Thanks for the order Marco.

Sarge

Just ordered my usual 5-pack. Looking forward to the stocking stuffers! :grin:

NosAvrenim

Just ordered a 5-pack.

Jon, thanks again for putting the calendar together again this year. It really is another batch of great looking ponies!

~Nate

ponyboy

Placed my 5 pack order.. Thanks again Jon for making an Awesome calendar each year! Richie

HappyHour

Great job....thinkin 2013 Calendar looks better than last year. Cant put my finger on what it is but it could be....yup my car is in this next one (okay the collage)! LOL :wink:

And just wanted to say it makes it more special to know each month's car personally and share with friends at work!

Robert

lenta

I don't see the option single calendar w/ international shipping (Priority Mail shipping)
can you tell me?
Sharp looking calendar!

Lenta

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Lenta, the single calendar international shipping cost varies too much from country to country. For Canada it's close enough to the US that I won't mess with charging a different rate. So for Canadian orders of single calendars just use the US shipping option.

For a single calendar to the Netherlands the extra shipping cost would be $6 for First Class mail and $10 for Priority mail. Go ahead and order using the single calendar US shipping cost and then I'll send you an invoice for the added shipping. (just let me know which shipping option you want)

Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Lenta, the single calendar international shipping cost varies too much from country to country. For Canada it's close enough to the US that I won't mess with charging a different rate. So for Canadian orders of single calendars just use the US shipping option.

For a single calendar to the Netherlands the extra shipping cost would be $6 for First Class mail and $10 for Priority mail. Go ahead and order using the single calendar US shipping cost and then I'll send you an invoice for the added shipping. (just let me know which shipping option you want)

Thanks!

lenta

Placed my order the way you suggest, see my email

GT100e

Great job....thinkin 2013 Calendar looks better than last year. Cant put my finger on what it is but it could be....yup my car is in this next one (okay the collage)! LOL :wink:

And just wanted to say it makes it more special to know each month's car personally and share with friends at work!

Robert
I know exactly what you mean :wink::wink::wink:

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just got the proof calendar and it looks great! So the big order is being placed tomorrow. With any luck I'll get them by the end of the month and get them in the mail a little early this year.