• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 GT/CS at Mecum Auctions

green56

car for sale at mecon auction

Does any body know what the car sold for and it sure looks like Casy's

OP
OP
B

bates40

Based upon what cars of much less caliber are selling for, interesting that the auction died at 23k -wonder what it would take to buy the car, sure does look nice

tclark

I believe having such an early # hurt the sale of GT/CS. Most early #'s did not sell. I could not let the car go for that price. Fee's, expenses, etc. The car is way to nice.

Forsche

I believe having such an early # hurt the sale of GT/CS. Most early #'s did not sell. I could not let the car go for that price. Fee's, expenses, etc. The car is way to nice.

Sorry but are you saying early number in the auction line-up?

RRC101

The wife an I were very interested when we were watching your CS go across the block. What kind of $$ are you looking for?