• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Guess the Owners of the Calendar Cars

Mosesatm

Great selection of cars and pictures!

I was able to figure out which cars belong to which members for a few cars, and I have a good guess at a few more, but am totally stumped on most of them.

Shall we play a game of "Guess the Owner" or wait and be surprised when the calendars come out?

What if someone starts by listing the picture numbers and who they think owns the associated cars. Then Jon, or the car owners, could let us know which ones are correct. Then, by using the "quote" button the next person would make additional guesses. That would keep a running list going of correct guesses.

Another option would be to for everyone to submit their list and then see who gets the most correct. If you want to go that route I'd be happy to be the list-tallyer-upper (scorekeeper) to lighten Jon's load.

Any other ideas?

PFSlim

Here are my guesses. Most I do not know:

1. gtcs1
4. davidathens
8. 390cs68rcode
9. jayscal
10. joedls
13. Donna, Joe, and Calif Girl
14. Calif Girl
15. mmarsalone
18. PFSlim
20. TheBlkPearl
22. Russ
23. luisa2552
24. rvtrash

I don't know alot of them but they are sure a nice lot of cars. I tip my hat to each and every car. They are great looking cars.

Paul

mmarsalone

Paul,

You got mine right also, 15. I knew your car and Jason's car too. Also David Athans. But you sure had a lot more than I could ever had guessed at.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I added my choices for 6 & 7.

Shall we just have the owners with correct guesses after their numbers use the "quote" command to change the color?
PFSlim said:

1. gtcs1
4. davidathens
6. Donna
7. Gary Martin
8. 390cs68rcode
9. jayscal
10. joedls
14. Calif Girl
15. mmarsalone
18. PFSlim
20. TheBlkPearl
22. Russ
23. luisa2552
24. rvtrash

I don't know alot of them but they are sure a nice lot of cars. I tip my hat to each and every car. They are great looking cars.

Paul

joedls

My guesses for 17 & 25. You got mine and the trio right.

PFSlim said:

1. gtcs1
4. davidathens
8. 390cs68rcode
9. jayscal
10. joedls
14. Calif Girl
15. mmarsalone
17. 5280gtcs
18. PFSlim
20. TheBlkPearl
22. Russ
23. luisa2552
24. rvtrash
25. obsidianspider

Paul

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Good guessing so far. The only one still not correct is #1.

PFSlim

Okay. Remove #1 guess and leave open. Put in #7 as Gary M., #12 as Kurt H., and #25 as obsidianspider.

Other than that, I am going to need more help!!

Paul

Mustanglvr

LUVMYCS said:
Is #19 Rhonda's

Nope, I never did enter my car pics for the calender. I just can`t take good pics. I did`nt think any that I had would be good enough.

BroadwayBlue

#11 Skychief

#16 Nathan (? not sure because it looks white and not diamond blue)

#19 This was Scott's (GTCSMustang) but he sold it, to who I don't know

#21 Jaded75

#26 hcsstang

Last edited:

BroadwayBlue

Nathan said:
Broadway Blue guessed mine correctly - mine is #16!

Cool, 1 of my 5 guesses confirmed! Your's was tough Nathan the color was tough to pickup on my PC screen. Is it the same way in person? I don't think I've ever seen Diamond Blue in person.

I kind of narrowed it down based on trying to guess where the picture was taken and then figure out who was from that area.

Rich

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

BroadwayBlue said:
I agree! Same here! You didn't go and paint it did you Arlie? Get VonQuack on the line!

Ouch, calling my car Acapulco Blue, that's just downright mean!!!! :wink: No wonder the thing doesn't want to start.:grin:

It hasn't been painted. It's just a great 20-footer from that angle.

Last edited:

Nathan

You made a very well educated guess, Rich!
The Diamond Blue color does tend to appear differently depending on the lighting. In bright sun it looks more white than blue, and on cloudy days or when the sun is low it looks more blue than white - definitely a unique color for the CS.

Nice work!

Nathan

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

BroadwayBlue said:
Get VonQuack on the line!

I was in San Jose last week and saw what looked like a police car but on the deck lid it had, "Psycho Patrol". :icon_pani