• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'05 Mustang '07 GT/CS

marie68csmustangs

Yesterday, I got a chance to drive a '05 Mustang. It was a very awesome experience - a five -speed Manual. After, I drove that I saw a '07 GT/CS. So, it was a pretty fun day.. The only thing missing was seeing a '68 gt/cs..

Marie

hotrodgrany

marie68csmustangs said:
Yesterday, I got a chance to drive a '05 Mustang. It was a very awesome experience - a five -speed Manual. After, I drove that I saw a '07 GT/CS. So, it was a pretty fun day.. The only thing missing was seeing a '68 gt/cs..

Marie
I have driving both like you and hadn't heard of the '68 till this past week while on ebay searching for GT/CS. I heard of the '07 GT/CS though my car club and saw my first one at a local car show, of which the dealer just got in. I just traded off my '05 GT for my '07 GT/CS and just love it, and 5 Speed is the only way to go in my book.:thumb:

Rob

I agree on the 07 GT/CS

Hay Hotrodgrany: I totally agree with you. The 2007 GT/CS is an awesome car. Very well engineered. I ordered mine just the way I wanted it. It took a couple of months to get. I have 375 miles on it. I still have a grin on my face :grin: This is my first visit to this site. Is it mainly for the 1968 GT/CS ?
Heres some photos of my new ride.

Attachments

• Stang Avitar 003.jpg
    Stang Avitar 003.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 07 Mustang 3rd Brake light bezel 001.jpg
    07 Mustang 3rd Brake light bezel 001.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2007 GT California Special 001.jpg
    2007 GT California Special 001.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2007 GT California Special 002.jpg
    2007 GT California Special 002.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2007 GT California Special 003.jpg
    2007 GT California Special 003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2007 GT California Special 004.jpg
    2007 GT California Special 004.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2007 GT California Special 009.jpg
    2007 GT California Special 009.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2007 GT California Special 008.jpg
    2007 GT California Special 008.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26

rvrtrash

Hey Rob, welcome to the site. We're almost neighbors. Yes, this site is mainly for the '68 but that's because the site was started before the new ones came out. There are some others here with the new ones as well. I think you would be included the same as everybody else as long as you don't mind people talking about problems with 40 year old cars most of the time. Check out the calender contest and you'll see 2 07's there.
Steve

Mustanger

Hey Rob, join the party ... this is a fun bunch, and very informative too ...

Rob

Diesel Donna said:
Welcome Rob!
Donna: I have never kept a car longer then 8 years. You must really love that car. I bought this car for a week-end cruzer. Im gonna keep it for a long time. Thats the plan now. The fact that it is a GT/CS is why I bought it. I want to try to get a 08 Bullitt next. It is kind of fun, and cool that they are making these cars a come back from yester year. Babyboomers dream. Catch ya later. Rob.:smile:

hotrodgrany

Rob said:
Hay Hotrodgrany: I totally agree with you. The 2007 GT/CS is an awesome car. Very well engineered. I ordered mine just the way I wanted it. It took a couple of months to get. I have 375 miles on it. I still have a grin on my face :grin: This is my first visit to this site. Is it mainly for the 1968 GT/CS ?
Heres some photos of my new ride.
YOu need to check out my gallary, you willl find mine and my other Stang I presently own. With this one will be my 7th Stang. I dislike the stripping on my GT/CS so I am having it changed from black to reflective white/silver, makes more since my 07 is black. I want everyone to see what it really is, not just a Mustang GT.I am always getting comments on this one , but have with all the rest, as I try to keep them looking as if the came off the show floor. It is a lot of work, but so worth all the compliments. I also store mine in the winter month, but as soon as spring is here I can't wait to take them out.

hookedtrout

hotrodgrany said:
I dislike the stripping on my GT/CS so I am having it changed from black to reflective white/silver, makes more since my 07 is black. I want everyone to see what it really is, not just a Mustang GT.

Good call, never did understand why the stripes are matched to the car color so they disapear. I keep telling my wife if a blue CS with white stripes shows up at the local Ford dealership it will be more than I can resist.

Cory