• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GTCS C Code

robert campbell

Wow, and I thought I had seen some odd locations for the GT/CS rear quarter script!!!

Rob

Last edited:

RanzCS

Odd situation with this Car...

There are two ads for this car on the Phoenix Craigslist. This one and another for the same vehicle for $25K. I spoke to the party this afternoon. The car was owned by a pro baseball player, don't recall the name but he was with the Phillies. The owner acquired the GT/CS after it changed hands and was in storage for almost ten years. Says he has a Marti report. Also mentioned he thought it had been hit in the rear, and was repainted. There is some rust in the doors from what he claimed. I noticed the placement of the script on the rear quarters too. The car is supposedly in the registry and the ball player lived in FL. At the time, I couldn't match a record with the name he had stated... Lots of questionable stuff on this one... The air was an add on, too.