• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustang GT California special Parts for Sale!!!

mustangchris22

Have a Complete original factory trunk lid w/ end caps for sale. Some minor repair required and with a lil sanding, primer and paint will be like new. If interested contact at charlestonsurf22@yahoo.com. also have other various parts for same car available, these parts are extremely rare and hard to find don't pass up the opportunity. Contact shortly for info and additional pictures, I will be posting this on ebay as well for sale. Thanks.

Mosesatm

I received pictures and prices on the items for sale and sent them to in-front-of-you Bill and NOS Jason. Haven't heard from Bill yet but Jason and I agree the parts are way over priced, but one interesting item is a dash emblem for $75.

I seem to remember seeing something about the emblem in Paul's 1st book but I've loaned that to someone and can't look up the information.

Soooooo... can we please re-hash the dash emblem issue again? Is it a valuable item to have on a 100 point car or is it an aftermarket add on, or something in between?

Thanks

390cs68rcode

NOS Jason
;D

here is the said emblem. it is a little shorter than the wire mesh on the side scoops.

csemblem.jpg

nfrntau

You can add me to the price is WAY to high croud. I purchased my inserts from Bob Teets for under $30. This person wants $150 for like new condition.

I would be the loanee of said book. Paul, I can't say I've never seen your previous work anymore : )

Unless I'm missing it somewhere in Pauls book, the dash emblem on page 13 is the only one I found. It is different than the one this person has.

This is the one this person has

Attachments

• Mustang_Accesories.jpg
    Mustang_Accesories.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 40

Talan423

the dash emblem was not originally put on the cars at the factory. it was sold by paul newitt. i recently found one of his original catalogs at a swap meet. the dash emblem sold for $24.95. you could also get a steering wheel horn pad emblem for $14.95. there were other items in the catalog as well, gt/cs t-shirts, sweat shirts, decals, key fobs and a lot more.

tom

Talan423

there are a few pictures of paul's other items on page 2 of the gt/cs and hcs parts photo gallery on this site. link on the left side of this page.