• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Softball Season

hookedtrout

Well my son informed me a couple of weeks ago that he had signed me up for Softball Leagues with him. He says he remembers years ago as a kid that I was an awesome pitcher. "He remembers as a kid" what the heck does he think he is now? Oh well, Been probably 20 years or better but here goes again. I used the practice this weekend as my inagural get the GT/CS out and take it for a spring spin. The snow is all but gone and the sun keeps cracking through the rain clouds when it gets a chance. Cranked up the stereo and cruised in to practice. All those kids that thank they aren't kids any more loved it, I had a hell of time pushing in the clutch after all the work out??? And to think I run on the treadmill every morning at 5 a.m. 7 days a week and work out on a Bowflex every day as well. I must have found some different muscles?

Cory